What We Believe
Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God, the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
- There is one true and living God, the Creator of Heaven and Earth, who is revealed to us in the trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal son of God, who was born of the virgin Mary, was crucified on the cross as a propitiation for our sins, was buried and descended into hell and on the third day rose again from the dead in bodily resurrection. He ascended into heaven and now sits at the right hand of God the Father where he ever lives to make intercession for us.
- All men are lost apart from the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Salvation comes only through personal repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- There is a Baptism in the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4 that enables believers to function in things pertaining to the Spirit.
- Jesus Christ shall personally come a second time to establish His Kingdom on the earth.
Additional Scriptural Beliefs
- We believe in the Five-fold Ministry as described in Ephesians 4:11-13, and it’s necessity for the maturity and growth of the Christian body.
- We Believe in the Gifts of the Spirit referenced in 1 Corinthians 12, that as we grow in our relationship with God, these gifts will begin to flow out of us.
- We Believe in the three baptisms mention in Mathew 3:11, and their importance to walking in victory in our daily lives.
- We Believe and understand the impact and power of Prayer and Fasting in our Christian walk
- We Believe and understand the Great Commission which Jesus gave us to go out and preach the Gospel, and that signs and wonders would follow as we do.